TMAN official website (“Website” hereinafter) is operated by Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Before using this Website, please read and consent to the following usage conditions.
Please be aware that Site Policy and related regulations may change without prior notice.
There is no guarantee of the completeness or accuracy of any information provided on this Website. This information may be changed without notice or warning. The administrators and owners of this Website accept absolutely no responsibility for any damage that may occur directly or indirectly due to the use of the information or contents on this Website.
The following activities are prohibited in the use of this Website:
- Any activity that hinders or creates obstructions to the operation of this Website.
- Any activity that causes or may cause inconvenience, loss, or violations of privacy to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, the users of this Website, or other third parties.
- Any activity that violates or may violate public order and morality.
- Any activity that violates a law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Any other activity deemed inappropriate by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
All information (text, photographs, illustrations, etc.) on this Website is subject to copyright. Additionally, this Website in its entirety is subject to copyright as a “compilation,” and it is therefore also protected by copyright laws.
Unauthorized reproduction or re-use of the materials on this Website is prohibited, although “reproduction for private use,” “quotation,” and other special exceptions are permitted under copyright law.
As a general rule, all links to this Website, both commercial and noncommercial, are freely permitted. However, links are not permitted in the event that any of the following applies or may possibly apply to the link or the linking site:
- Links of a libelous or defamatory nature, or that intentionally damage the reputation or credibility of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, private companies, groups, organizations, or individuals.
- Links that infringe or that may infringe trademarks, copyrights, other intellectual property rights, assets, rights to privacy, rights to the usage of one's likeness, or other rights owned by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, private companies, groups, organizations, or individuals.
- Links that place the website within a frame or otherwise can cause misunderstandings among third-party visitors by rendering the contents in such a way that it is unclear that the contents belong to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- Any links aside from the above that violate or may violate any laws, rules, regulations, public order and morality, or that obstruct or may obstruct the administration of this Website.
- Links that make unauthorized use of logos, marks, etc. owned by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- Links of a form that misrepresents the source of information.
The URL of this Website may be changed without prior notice. Please understand this prior to using the website. The Tokyo Metropolitan Government shall accept no responsibility for compensation, claims, or complaints pertaining to any links.
This Website collects personal information from its users to the extent necessary to smoothly run its services, including providing information on its web pages and receiving users' opinions. In collecting, using, and handling personal information, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government takes proper measures as described below, based on the “Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance on the Protection of Personal Information” (Ordinance No. 113 of 1990; hereinafter referred to as “the Ordinance”), and endeavors to provide a website that everyone can use with peace of mind.
“Personal information” refers to addresses, names, phone numbers, email addresses, and other personally identifying information provided via use of this Website to the Tokyo Municipal Government.
- Collection of personal information
As a general rule, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government collects via this Website personal information voluntarily provided (registered) by users. The purpose of collecting personal information will be identified. The Tokyo Metropolitan Government limits the collection of personal information to what is necessary to achieve the purposes identified to users.
- Restrictions on the use of personal information
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government uses personal information provided (registered) by users only for the purposes identified in advance. The relevant implementing bodies* will never use this personal information outside the purposes of the collection, nor will this personal information be provided to any parties other than the implementing bodies, unless otherwise specified by the Ordinance.
However, statistical data on user attributes, etc., obtained through the operation of this Website, may be publicly published, but this data will not contain personal information.
* “Implementing bodies” refers to those that handle the relevant personal information, namely the Governor of Tokyo, administrative commissions, the directors of public enterprises, Fire Chief, and the directors of administrative bodies stipulated by Tokyo Metropolitan Government regulations.
- Handling of personal information
This Website's administrators will handle all collected personal information securely and carefully and take proper measures to prevent any unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration, etc.
The management of this Website may be entrusted to an external party. This contractor will also take proper measures in an identical manner to that described above.
- Non-personally identifying information
This Website automatically collects information on Internet domain names, IP addresses, and the user environment in which the website is viewed (hereinafter referred to as “non-personally identifying information”).
This Website limits the collection of non-personally identifying information to what is necessary to improve the usability of this Website, and this information will only be used for that purpose. However, statistical access data and user environment data for this Website may be publicly published.
This Website will protect its information assets from threats.
- As a means of maintaining the safety and accuracy of this site’s information assets, appropriate safety measures have been taken to prevent improper data access, and the destruction, alteration, loss, and leakage of this data.
- The information assets on this site are handled in strict accordance with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s basic policy on information security, laws, ordinances, and other standards.
- Should the processing of information assets be entrusted to an external party, this processing work will take place under the appropriate supervision of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.